Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Blanket!


I enjoy making baby blankets, even though they take longer to make than hats and scarves. Sorry, the baby isn't included! Isn't she a cutie! (I bought this doll and her "twin" at a thrift store! This "baby" had light "skin"; the other one has darker "skin". Both are beautiful and look almost real! ) This blanket was for sale (It sold on February 12), and is all synthetic, but real soft. I guess the angle
I took the pictures is why the color looks different. The blanket is 30" square or maybe a little bigger. (It IS more or less square;
I have the bottom corner tucked up.) If you'd like one, let me know. I sell these for $30 (if you pick it up; otherwise, I'll have to add shipping; price subject to change if the cost of the yarn goes up, and depending on the yarn that you want) and can make them in whatever color you want - solid or with a contrasting trim, and with or without a hood. The pattern is a free one from the Lion brand yarn company.

No comments:

Post a Comment