Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some of the "Nice Things!"

These are 4 of my recent cro- cheted scarves (and a close up). The pattern is a variation of an- other pattern that I found.
I can make scarves and rectangular shawls using this pattern. Just tell me how long and how wide you'd like one! These scarves are 5-to-6" wide and 48-to-52" long. They are "just right" to wrap around your neck twice, or put over your head and tuck in the rest. These scarves, and more of the same in other colors, are for sale right now for $15

each (prices subject to change if the price of yarn goes up). Of course if you want it wider or bigger, it would cost more.

1 comment:

  1. You can probably double it and run ends through the fold as many do now.
    There is no reason why you should not be able to sell these beautiful scarves and maybe even take orders for a hat to match! I have one of the hats that is perfect for cold days and a scarf around the neck would be the ideal finish to be warm!
    Your work is absolutely beautiful, Netagene. The baby afghan is a treasure! Your work is truly extraordinarily beautiful. You would have no problem selling it if you can get these illustrations circulating. I've seen your work and touched it. I know how perfection is in your fingers. God has given you a gift and now you know why.
    I loved reading how your grandmother and mother taught you. Keep up the good work!
    I hope you can fill all the orders! :-)

    Love to you,
    Joyce Brumbeloe

    ReplyDelete